On April 30th, a few of the Bugcrowd Ambassadors sat down (virtually!) to a roundtable discussion. Among other things discussed, we talked about:
- What foundational knowledge is useful when starting out, and how to get it
- How to balance the need for deep vs broad knowledge
- Mentorship, and how to get the most out of it
- Most interesting vulnerability trends of 2020
- Bugs that surprised our ambassadors or that were really interesting
- How our ambassadors got started - how they dug in when they were new.
Check it out here: https://bugcrowd.zoom.us/rec/share/3OkvPrb3qmlJXLPyzk7DaowPI9jKaaa81nNNq6IPzkizEfYwrjl3kLYDbK-a4N1S Password: 8z%5o?7$