New Hunter ,, help me please >> ^^

Hi Mahmoud97,
I understand your hurry, but you need willingness to “waste your time” because it’s the way you are going to figure out what interest you the most and it’s the only way to learn in my experience. When I started on bug bounties I already knew a little about every language on codecademy, so it’s not the same situation. I wrote 11 steps to guide you but there is not perfect path, if there were a perfect path everyone would be making a lot of money from bug bounties. And something important: you shouldn’t follow the same steps that everyone else because that way you will only find the same bugs that everyone else, which is frustrating.
Answering you question: it totally depends on what interest you the most (which probably you haven’t figured out yet), you can even learn all the languages at the same time because one language doesn’t require the knowledge of another one. However if you insist, I would say you learn this way: Javascript, Python, SQL, Ruby, and now everything else.
You won’t probably need the styling thing, but I would say that you are going to understand better the code you are reading. When finding bugs, the more you know the better in my experience, even if it seems not technical.

I don’t have a Facebook account, but you can find me on Twitter or Snapchat. On Twitter I am @stefano_soy and in Snapchat I am @stefanohoy. Anyway, don’t forget that I’m not your teacher neither your employee, so take your time to learn with the steps I gave and when you are really stuck and in no way you can’t figure it out, contact me. I’m glad to help.

1 Like