Syndication Feeds for BugCrowd Program Details

While working on a program, I noticed that the “Targets” for that program had changed since I started my work. This took me by surprise because one domain of the target was removed since the previous day.

Will it be possible for researchers to subscribe to a feed (or some other syndication method) so that we can receive alerts if the specifications for a BugCrowd program change?

I think that this will help researchers to stay in scope, and receive customizable notifications when something interesting changes. Of course, this may also benefit BugCrowd staff and the customers by possibly reducing instances of out-of-scope (OOS) reports.

1 Like

I absolutely agree; there have been a number of programs that have changed in one way or another during testing, and unless you visit the brief page constantly looking for changes, you could miss something extremely important.

1 Like

That’s a great request @Udachi & @jstnkndy. We’ve got an RFE w/this in there and it’s in our backlog. I don’t have an idea for the timing of release as of now.

1 Like