Bugcrowd is proud to host the AppSec EU Bug Bash – a bug bounty hackathon where cash bounties will be rewarded to those who discover vulnerabilities in companies such as Pinterest, Heroku, Blackphone, Twilio, Barracuda Networks and many more.
We’ll be rewarding the best bug each night with an Apple Watch, so make sure to bring your laptop for some hacking! Note: You must be physically present at the event for a chance to win the Apple Watch!
You do not need a conference badge to attend this event, however space is limited, please pre-register here: http://bgcd.co/appsecEU
Join us (6-11:30PM local time) both nights:
– Learn how Bugcrowd simplifies the disclosure process for security teams.
– Hack on public websites like Pinterest, Western Union, and Indeed to find and disclose security vulnerabilities!
– BRING YOUR LAPTOP! Hack with some of the best application security talent on the planet.
– Compete for cash and swag prizes! Earn money for Team OWASP!
– The best bug EACH NIGHT will earn an Apple Watch!
Drinks and food will be provided, so bring your laptop and your appetite!