CEH vs CISSP: The Best Certification to Have!

CEH and CISSP both are different from one another in various aspects related to the level of experience and the major domains that are covered in each course. While selecting anyone of these, you must keep in mind the fact that it is correlated to the role you would have been looking for in the vast and dynamic domain of Security. Nowadays, recruiters are largely searching for security professionals for organizations be it big or small.

Find the Best: > CEH vs CISSP

I would also echo @Seema1 sentiment that the question is not which cert is better, but what do you want to do? Both are good to have, but will serve very different purposes depending on your interest. A CISSP is a great certification to have if you are looking to gettin into more of the security consulting side of Info Sec or if you are trying to move more into a Director role. A CEH is a great beginner cert to have if you want to be on the red team/blue SOC side of of the field. If you get a CEH I would recommend following it up with an OSCP cert, and then decide which SANS “G” cert you want to go after. Hope this info has been helpful, cheers!

Hi,

According to me, you can go with CEH training cause this training have vast opportunities in MNC’s than CISSP. And if you like to learn it so visit the best CEH classes in pune. They have online classes too so that you can connect with them through any point in the world.