Hi all - Ever wondered how to get Private Invites on Bugcrowd?
Once you have developed a track record of providing valuable contributions to the platform, you will start to receive private invites. These programs are reserved for people who have shown high quality and trust.
The minimum criteria to qualify for private programs are:
- ID verification completed or background check
- Average accuracy 75% or higher (All time accuracy)
- No active escalations and adherence to Platform Behavioral Standards
- At least one valid and unique (non-duplicate) P3 or higher (even if it’s against a VDP)
- At least four valid (e.g. in-scope, replicable) findings (dupes are included)
Researchers that are consistently active on programs are more likely to be matched and invited to more programs. So: Stay active, and show impact to maximize the invites in your inbox.
For more info, check out the following blog post!