Defcon / Blackhat /BsidesLV Time!

well, it IS an awful option but it would work. :smile:

I just signed up for a VPN, Iā€™ll be leaving that on on my phone the entire week :wink:

Hey! Iā€™m like 95% sure that Iā€™m going.

The company that I work for is presenting the tool at blackhat!

Hope you see all of you there!

2 Likes

We have a bunch of things planned for the Crowd during B-Sides/Black Hat/DEFCON, here is the first announcement of manyā€¦ https://blog.bugcrowd.com/bugcrowd-vip-party-at-defcon-2015/

Hey all, Just a quick quick question:

What makes a defcon / blackhat party like this fun for you guys?

For me itā€™s:

• good company
  • free drinks
  • not too crowded, or enough space to chill
  • music but not too loud to converse about pentest war stories.
  • a pool or a pool table

just wondering :wink:

1 Like

can i get an invitation ? i going to ā€œblackhatā€ invited by google . and in my way i want to come your event !

For me, it is revealing some dirty hacking secrets while intoxicated :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@missoum1307
Our blog has details on how to get an invite to the party: Blog | Bugcrowd

Iā€™ll be there! Iā€™m looking forward to seeing everyone! :smile:

2 Likes

I will be there! It was fun being at the one last year!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking forward to this. I enjoyed everyone last year.

2 Likes

Will be there Sunday-Sunday, looking forward to it

2 Likes

Awesome! Excited to meet you at the show @owalton20, @Exodus, @pok :slight_smile:

(And btw, welcome to the forum! Great to have you here)

1 Like

I will be at Bsides / Defcon, would be great to meet you guys and have a beer :smile: , if theres a bug crowd meeting like last year ping me!

1 Like

@NightRang3r Hereā€™s details on our Bugcrowd Party https://blog.bugcrowd.com/bugcrowd-vip-party-at-defcon-2015/

1 Like

Thanks @samhouston I didnā€™t know a forum existed until the tweet about this party.

@Exodus - Yep! We just launched it in April. Great to have you here :smile:

Looking forward to seeing you all at DEFCON! Iā€™m PUMPED

1 Like

I will be happy to do so. I am putting my finishing touches on them as we speak.

1 Like

I will be present during Blackhat and Defcon. Would love to catchup with folks face-2-face

1 Like

@jhaddix the shoot is funā€¦Just be safeā€¦There are some that just shouldnā€™t be trusted around firearmsā€¦

I more than likely wonā€™t be there this year ā€“ the first time in 20 some years that I wonā€™t be trekking out to the desert for Summer Campā€¦ But I will be in Grand Rapids in Rocktober! And more than likely Louisville come late Septā€¦the smaller cons are feeling more like DC used to beā€¦

1 Like