Defcon / Blackhat /BsidesLV Time!

I’ll be there as well for both BH and Defcon. Looking forward to seeing you all :smiley:

2 Likes

Hey all - we’re going to have a Bugcrowd Ops team AMA Lounge at DEFCON this year! Free drinks, food and the entire Bugcrowd Ops team will be on hand to answer any questions you have, or just chat about security :smile:

Register here:

We’re also raffling off a sweet Boba Fett LED light to one lucky attendee!

Hope to see you there, can’t wait to meet everyone :sunglasses:

1 Like

I have registered. I’m not entirely sure which day I’ll be stopping by, but I am there.

awesome - it is pretty chill, come and go as you please as often as you want. :slight_smile:

we will get our schedule of who from Bugcrowd will be there posted soon, so if you’re looking to talk to anyone particular you know what time they’ll be there. Turning @jhaddix’s talk into an MST3k episode by streaming it in the suite sounds kind of amusing…

@missoum1307 you can also stop by our AMA lounge, and we might have a little something going on earlier in the week still to announce… :smile:

Register here:

I will be there! I hope I can meet other people from the bugcrowd community

1 Like

See you there guys
Hopefully one of the bugs I put in this w/e makes P1!

1 Like

Very excited to see everyone in Vegas next week!

I’m going to be floating around the conferences all week and I’d love to chat with you about your experience with bug bounties and as a security researcher. I’m recording quick interviews that we’ll publish as podcasts from DEFCON, sharing people’s stories as well as their stories and experiences from DEFCON/Black Hat.

If you’re interested, please tweet me at @samhouston

Quick Reminder: We have a Bugcrowd Operations AMA Lounge at Bally’s on Friday and Saturday. You should come! We’ve got brand new shirts and stickers to giveaway, plus you can chillout with our entire team :smile:

Register for our Bugcrowd Ops AMA Lounge

Hi all! Very excited to see everyone this week :smile:

We’ve put together a helpful schedule of talks that you should check out at Hacker Summer Camp. Check it out here: https://blog.bugcrowd.com/bugcrowds-2015-guide-hacker-summer-camp/

The guide also includes a podcast. Check it out and let me know what you think :smile: